Garments care Instructions
Here are some guidelines on how to make your pleated clothing last a lifetime.
- Best washed by hand or soaked in mild detergent, but do not wash in machine
- Do not dry clean
- Do not flat iron
- Use a hand held steaming iron and iron in the direction of the pleats
- For storage, simply roll up in the same direction of the pleats and store.
- Do not hang on hangers for a long period of time
- If stained, simply soak in a good stain remover, the stain should be easily erased